Tectura's Change Management Methodology
We utilize a four-step approach to adapting, controlling and inspiring change:
We conduct a comprehensive assessment of client’s readiness and ability to manage and sustain change based on leadership alignment, stakeholder engagement, and business implications. Based on the assessment results, we design a strategic vision and action plan for increasing the organization’s engagement and willingness to change.
Tectura works closely with clients to assess procedural, organizational and job-related impacts based on the proposed initiatives. From the assessment results, we design the plan to realign jobs and organizational structure to support the change and enable achievement of target performance levels.
To achieve and sustain successful change initiatives, effective communication is an important aspect. Tectura develops and delivers a strategic communication plan based on assessment findings. The plan leverages technologies and tools to ensure the right stakeholders get the right message, the right way, at the right time.
Together with the client, Tectura identifies and assesses skills gaps to develop and deliver an optimal training program to ensure the appropriate skills are mastered. With Tectura, have confidence that your company will undergo a successful transition and adaption to the change that inevitably comes with implementation of new technologies.
The Tectura Advantage
- Proven experience of delivering advances change management services to global companies
- Leverage data-driven methodology to enhance the adaption of change
- Ease of transition by mitigating risks
- Provision for additional training for successful change management practices
- Vertical and horizontal integration across the project life cycle
- Tailored approach for project-specific change management